Dublin here we come!














This time next week the PT4U team will be on their way to Dublin to get set up for the Monkey Business 7 & 8 two day training event at the The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel on the 27th and 28th of November.

These really are two unmissable days of fantastic value for money training.















One of the things our members keep asking us is how to use and promote themselves with the social marketing tools that are out there today. So with this in mind Mark is including this in the new Monkey Business 8 Tour so Dublin will get this first.

Why Book Monkey Business?
Each Day Win a visit from the Studio Doctor!
Get a Free Film Download on MB7
3 Portrait Promotions
Vintage Pre Sets on MB8
A full day training
Social Media Marketing Tips
Package Concepts
Album & Layout Design
Online sales techniques
Business Skills
Software Technique
Practical Demos
PT4U Member Discount
Trade Partners
100% Money Back Guarantee

Don't just take our word this is from email we got from recent attendee from MB7:

"He shoots, he scores, what a day to day at MB7. The online and sales ideas were fantastic and I am putting them into practice today. The promotions I love and will fit perfect into my ideas for 2012 and a great start or my new home studio. Thanks so much, I cannot sing your praises enough. The cost of the seminar is the least I have ever paid for a training day, but it is the seminar that I have got the most out of. I so wished I had come on the previous Monkey Business tours and will never miss one again."
Danny Williams.


Places are filling quick so don't miss out book today!


For all the information and to book your place click HERE

Popular Posts