Building a Business of Facebook Part 2
















Monday night Michelle Szpak is back with Mark for her second webinar on Building a Business on Facebook.

The first webinar was a huge success and the demand from members for more has been incredible. Make sure you don't miss out and book your place today!


TO BOOK YOUR PLACE CLICK HERE!

The Next Part In The Series - The Advanced Stuff

Join Mark Cleghorn and Michelle Szpak for a marathon 3 hour webinar on building your business through Facebook. When Michelle started out in business she had no money to spend on marketing and used Facebook to create bookings and get people talking about her business. Now 3 years later her Facebook has over 6450 likes on her page and is a huge part of her marketing plan.

Webinar will be covering:
Re cap on the basics
Interaction what works
Increasing your likes even more
Understanding your insights
Competitions in depth, understanding the figures.
Targeting the client
Targeting your networking
The Promotion
Advertising and what the figures mean


The webinar will be recorded and the download is included as apart of the fee.

Webinar running time Monday 18th March 7pm - 10pm (GMT)

Comments From The Last Webinar

Thanks for the Webinar on the topic of Facebook. I have a Facebook page but to be honest I have never got into the finer details and I know I have been missing out. The Webinar has spurred me on, and I’m already working on some new ways to get more likes. Thanks, Kevin.

Thanks so much for putting on the Facebook webinar with Michelle, I got lots from it and am busy putting things in place as I type!! - Annalise Photography

Fantastic webinar, it was my first ever and I will do some more. Mark Raffan

Popular Posts