July's Business Class is Today at 4pm (UK Time) Still Time to Book your Place!













This Next Business Class Takes Us Back To School!
JOIN MARK CLEGHORN & Kenny Martin on a Series of Business Webinars.
Date : July 30th
Location : Live Online 4pm - 8pm BST & Download

The Next Business Class gets us back to school portrait looking at refining portrait planning and sales. Looking at tried and tested techniques in both business and session content to maximize the experience and client spend.

For all the information and to book your place CLICK HERE!

This session will concentrate on Being Mobile and Sales.
July Class Topic
  • The Value Chain - CG Who and Where and Why
  • The Promotion - The School
  • Brochure Design
  • The Image
  • Management Software Revisited
 Each Class Only £29
Remember that each class is an individual but class and covers new topics each session. Each Class gives you access to a unique FB page for those who attend which is live for 3 months, plus a recording of the session in case you miss a section or want to review the topic. You also get any of the literature as a download along with shoot guides and light ideas.
Every Business Class Covers & Includes In Some Way:
  • Business Planning
  • A Promotion with a full breakdown
  • Marketing material samples and downloads
  • Product Guide
  • Pricing based on 3 types of photographer
  • Session Shoot Guide PDF
  • Session Lighting Guide PDF
  • Class Interactive web page
  • Web site analysis
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Full Meeting Recording Download
The Business Class gets you access to the private forum page as well as the revision after the event, plus a download of all the literature samples.

Comments from previous Classes
  • Just to say, really enjoyed Business Class on Wednesday. Loved the sales bit, it is perfect timing as I have just changed my pricelist. After talking to you at Focus, my last sale I did not sell any prints! They client bought album and Framed image, I never mentioned prints to them and they did not ask. The class has given my the confidence in the selling and can't wait to see the sells start coming in.Dawn
  •  
  • I thought it was excellent i would like to give Kenny 11/10 for his selling lecture. Regards Vernon
  • Feedback.... Loving this session, first time I've been through
  • Superb                                                                                                          
  • Great so far & feel like I'm not alone anymore! Cheers               
  • can you tell Mark and Kenny that they are brilliant and that the Business Classes are so much fun thanks x
  • Perfect – great for me too, thank you so much – love you guys you’re great!
  • Can’t wait to get started on it. Perfect timing for me.
  • Just a quick thank you for the recent business class. Although I was unable to watch live after watching the download and taking onboard your ideas regarding selling a la carte my first order was over £500, some £350 above my usual average sale. As I don't have a studio and work on location or as in this case as a mobile studio in the clients home I have always struggled with my pricing in the past.
  • Best regards
  • Adrian

  • Just wanted to share with you guys that after looking at my business a bit more in detail and following the business class ethos/advise and tweaking some of the areas Mark & Kenny pointed out I've just had a £1000 order from a couple who told me they only wanted to spend £300 because of Christmas and they may buy more after Christmas online via SmugMug.
  • So I am passing on my thanks to the team. Looking forward to learning more.
  • Great stuff
  • Regards
  • Carl M.

  • Absolutely loved the Business Class yesterday and thank you for doing it! As both you and Kenny said yesterday, business ideas and training is something that is requested a lot and to have this resource to tap into is a godsend.
  • All the best
  • Derek

  • Just did a £925 sale, the biggest sale by over £600 I have ever done, Cheers!
  • Kim
For all the information and to book your place CLICK HERE! 

Popular Posts