TopTog Guest Photographer Webinar - Richard P Walton - Monday 12th October 7pm (UK)


































TopTog Guest Photographer Webinar - Richard P Walton - Monday 12th October 7pm (UK)
Register for this FREE webinar CLICK HERE
These webinars are brought to you in conjunction with our friends at The Societies
Photography gives me a reason, a purpose and a great excuse to do the things I want to do in life, it has lead me to amazing places and introduced me to some amazing people. The limitless nature of photography drives me, like a drug, it is an addiction I can’t quit, it’s endless possibilities mean I can never get bored, never reach the top, it’s always evolving and opening my mind - Richard P Walton
During this webinar Richard will be sharing some ideas on what he feels it takes to be a photographer in this day and age, an insight into how he works and his approach to photography from a professional and personal level.
These webinars are designed to be interactive and you'll be able to ask Richard your questions on photography.
Sessions last for an hour. Don't forget to tell your friends.

Popular Posts