TopTog Webinar with Simon Leach now live on The Photographer Academy


























The recording of last weeks webinar with Simon Leach has gone live today on The Photographer Academy.

To see the webinar CLICK HERE

Webinar Topic - Creative Vision - Style and Personality

Just a little about Simon from his web site
If you want to know more let's have coffee!

I have a passion for visual imagery. Inspired and addicted to light, simplicity and sophistication. My continuing goal: to craft photographs that are both elegant and tactile.

I wish to hold your attention and communicate my vision. Ideas alone are not enough for me, I maximise the technical apsects of the medium and all the tools at a photographer's disposal. The photographer should take control and express his/her vision through the lens. The 'eye'; the observation should be that of the photographer, not of the camera.

As well as being presented with amazing oportunities as a photographer, I have been asked to travel, talk, judge and discuss photography around the globe, meeting great, enthusiastic and inspiring fellow creatives. I continue to be inspired by those I meet and the conversations we have.

#photography

Comments

Popular Posts