"Once again Photographers must be mad to miss out on this one"



















We have been receiving feedback all morning from delegates from the first day of the Monkey Business 7 Tour in Southampton yesterday. We had to share with you and still time to book your place for the remaining dates.

"The promotion last year you earned me £6K, so I am just going to do what you said once again."

 "The baby demo was so fun

"You made selling via packages simple to understand and perfect for me to grow my portrait business."
 

"How do I get my brain to tick like Mark's?"

"Once again Photographers must be mad to miss out on this one"

"Great ideas for me to kick start my business with"

"
Looks like I am going to be shooting a lot of kids then!"

"Great day, loved the up selling concepts on line as I hate the face to face selling"

"
I have a nursery to shoot next week so I think I will try out one of promotion concepts and the package sale idea straight away"

" Great for this Christmas
" 

"Once again you showed us how to keep it simple and maximise the extra income"


You can still book a place for the remaining days that will take place in Cardiff, Coventry, Stockport, Pontefract, Cambridge and Grangemouth. To book your place click HERE

Popular Posts